Pando Public Relations is effective because we know how to get your messages distributed and placed in scores of print and digital outlets. We have positive relationships with hundreds of reporters, bloggers, and editors and we know virtually every news outlet and blog in K-12 and higher education, as well as hundreds of reporters from the mainstream media who write about education, technology, government, and IT.
These are exciting times in public relations, with more opportunities than ever before to publish content and earn media coverage. Our team takes the time to figure out where your content will have the biggest impact and we set our sights on owning that space for our clients. We can also work very closely with your marketing team or advise you on light media campaigns to compliment our PR efforts.
In the public sector, our team brings many years of combined experience in helping public agencies navigate through public noticing processes for rate increases, environmental regulations, and construction projects. We have been called to help several agencies turn around a failed rate increase attempt. We also enjoy working on public education campaigns such as F.O.G handling, water conservation, and household hazardous waste disposal.
Our education, technology, and public sector clients request Pando PR to help on everything from small, single-event projects to programs spanning months or years. Among our many services are:
- Media relations: relationship building, proactive outreach, pitching, briefings
- Content marketing: strategy, writing, placing, and elevating through social media
- SEO strategy: strategic planning for maximizing the SEO value of earned and purchased placements, backlinking
- Social media: short & long-term campaigns, daily maintenance, strategic planning, relationship building, links and follows
- Press releases: traditional campaigns, social media-style, media pitches (ask us how press releases should really be used)
- Writing: case studies, white papers, commentaries and opinions (one of our specialties)
- Trade show/conference visibility
- Website design and management, maximizing SEO, backlinking
- Public education
- Outreach for public works projects including CEQA & Prop 218
- Product promotions and media placement
- Partnership and networking strategies
- Web strategy: corporate sites, social media, mobile
- Public service announcements: radio, video, print, social media, going viral
- Awards programs: submittals and sponsorship
- Product reviews and product placement
- Media and analyst briefings
- Blogger campaigns (ask us how we build relationships for our clients AND produce awesome content)